About the internship:
AIE-Internship is offering Turism internship in its own management department or our partner companies. You can apply if you are studying or already finished studies. Your daily internship activities will include
- Access our e-learning platform an effective online education platform that offers Tourism material, case studies, tests, video tutorials, ebook of Tourism.
- Reception of national and foreign visitors, Erasmus students.
- Taste the most representative dishes from their different regions
- Most of the countries have an incredible culinary wealth, worth trying at least once. In addition to being a distinctive feature of certain territories, many of the foods on offer have an immersed history and tradition, and nothing better than tasting a new flavor while learning.
- Visit its national parks
- This means venturing to know the natural wealth that a National Park contains, since each of them are unique, even better if it is possible to camp in it, there are few people who dare to do it, and those who study and are professionals of the tourism belong to this select group.
- Enjoy your popular festivals
- As people immersed in tourism, having participated in celebrations in different regions is essential, not only gives you a new perspective on popular festivals, but also teaches you to see the idiosyncrasy that this involves
- Tour its emblematic places
- What can we inform if we have not visited the most important places of the city in which we reside or the country to which we belong. It is a ¨must¨ within the race, it is important to recognize that we can only feel proud of these places if we know them, in addition to being considered emblematic they have historical and cultural significance.
- Perform a popular adventure sport in your country
- It is not for nothing that the students of the tourism career tend to be the most adventurous and risky, seen in this way there is nothing better than speaking from experience if there is any question about the best adventure sport that can be done in your nation, There is nothing better than recommending what you have experienced.
- Appreciate national artistic creativity
Appreciating national art is one of the characteristics of a person who has studied tourism, since it is aware that all this conglomerate of unique characteristics of a traditional melody is part of the Intangible Heritage of a region. In addition, appreciating classical and modern music makes us understand that talent is not something from outside, it is a matter of appreciating our own
- To attend professional meetings when necessary
- You will be invited to attend social meetings with other international trainees.
- The working language is English (Spanish is also available) During the internship you will be mentored by a business manager.
*Keep in mind that this internship doesn’t require any years of experience, hence offers no financial compensation.
What’s included in the program?
- A fast admission process.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- All documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- A recommendation letter.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- Any other educational agreement.
- Advice for finding accommodation.