About the internship:
AXEL Lugo is offering Sport internship in our partner club table tennis . You can apply if you are studying or already finished studies. Your daily internship activities will include:
- Explain and teach the basic principles, rules, safety procedures and technical language of a sport:
- Teach the correct use of the equipment.
- Provide examples of techniques used in a competition.
- Train and provide the necessary guidance on the sport to teach:
- Prepare and encourage your students.
- Plan and organize training sessions.
- Coordinate physical conditioning sessions to improve the performance of your clients or students.
- Provide tips for improving performance, that is, how you should move your hands, feet, or body.
- Adjust your training techniques according to the needs of athletes or students.
- Evaluate the performance of athletes and students.
- Assess and deal with injuries.
- Monitor the proper use of the equipment.
- Plan and develop game strategies:
- Analyze the performance of the opposing team, measure their strengths and take advantage of their weaknesses.
- Explain strategies to athletes.
- Inspect optimum performance and maintain equipment:
- Check the equipment to rule out any breakdown or failure.
- Repair equipment when possible.
- Purchase new equipment when necessary.
- Organize and plan tournaments, competitions and other activities:
- Coordinate, if necessary, transportation logistics for the mobilization of athletes.
- Request travel permission from parents and representatives.
- Organize other related activities, such as fundraising, sports clinics, and testing.
- Recruit new athletes and promote their services.
- To attend professional meetings when necessary
- You will be invited to attend social meetings with other international trainees.
- The working language is English (Spanish is also available) During the internship you will be mentored by a business manager.
*Keep in mind that this internship doesn’t require any years of experience, hence offers no financial compensation.
What’s included in the program?
- A fast admission process.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- All documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- A recommendation letter.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- Any other educational agreement.
- Advice for finding accommodation.